Please follow the below workflow when contributing to TigerOS. This helps prevent issues when merging your pull requests.
- Fork this repository.
- Create a new branch in your fork for working on your changes.
- Submit a pull request with your changes against the devel branch of the RITlug/TigerOS repo.
Pull requests will be reviewed as time permits.
Some things to keep in mind:
- Due to this being a student run project, there may be a delay in getting a response from the developers.
- All scripts added to github should have 644 permissions.
- When possible, please contact the maintainer or creator of a component through a github issue or IRC. The email accounts listed are university accounts and may filter your message as spam.
- Please use the editorconfig file when editing files to ensure consistency.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Please include the phrase TigerOS in the subject.